Monday, August 10, 2009

Getting it together

I am working on getting together a brewing rig. Simple at first then more advanced. Probably more advanced sooner than later.

I have been scouring Craigslist for used stuff. Would rather reduce/reuse/recycle some equipment that isn't being used anymore and taking up garage, basement or closet space than go to the shop and buy shiny new stuff.

Anybody have anything?

I picked up a ton EZ cap bottles of two different sizes, a cap-a-draft system, some regular bottle and other brewing stuff from craigslist near my parents house. I actually sent mom and dad on a mission to acquire it. I haven't even seen it yet. (suppose I'll have to pay rent on the space it is taking up in their garage.) See Tap-a draft here: http://www.williamsbrewing.com/TAP_A_DRAFT_STARTER_SYSTEM_P729C120.cfm

Now, on the search for the actually brewhouse equipment. Found some, too advanced for me right now.

The search continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment