Thursday, August 20, 2009

Brewing Update & Hops info

So the Hefeweizen is ready to bottle, but the Amber is still fermenting at a slow pace. I was hoping to bottle the hefe and rack the Amber kinda in the same timeframe.

I will sample and test the hefe gravity again today to make sure we are ready. Bottling either tonight or tomorrow.

Amber may wait until saturday to rack.

Traveling on Monday and be away from the brewery for a few days. I will eventually have a chance to see (and hopefully harvest) my cascade hops in Cooperstown.

I am working on expanding hops production, either in the same place of nearby larger area. Hope to have 4 or 5 varieties in the ground next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment